Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Ashford
Part-Time or Full-Time Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Ashford Area, £40,000 to £60,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover
Prospect Health are currently working on behalf of a superb surgery near Ashford who are looking to bring in a new ANP to join a strong and supportive existing team. The role is at a training practice so there are opportunities to get involved in teaching and training, as well as having the required structure to allow an incoming ANP to truly develop. There is a very well managed workload on offer for the right candidate. There is a very friendly atmosphere throughout the surgery with a lot of long serving members of staff who enjoy regular meetings and catch ups. The GP's and ANP's at the surgery benefit from a well-staffed and highly trained clinical and clerical support teams, including a Paramedic who does most of the surgery visits. They also have an effective work flow optimisation scheme in place which has dramatically reduced the amount of admin the surgery the GP's need to deal with. The surgery could consider a Nurse Practitioner and the Master degree and prescribing experience is not essential, although preferable.
- 30 - 40 hours a week available
- Purpose built surgery with excellent facilities
- Training practice with registrars in place
- Practice population circa 15,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with regular team meetings
- Highly trained clerical support teams resulting in a well-managed workload with low paperwork, medical secretaries are also in place to deal with referrals etc.
- Work load of average 12 telephone consultations a session plus 6 face to face consultations calls
- Low home visits, often days with 0
- Clinics run would include Minor illness, Chronic Disease including COPD and Diabetes (experience in diabetes would be beneficial)
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Contract
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of up to £60,000 FTE dependant on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 5 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs