Salaried GP Job, Hastings
We are recruiting a GP for a forward-thinking surgery in Hastings. The practice is currently going through positive change and the practice would like to recruit either a Salaried GP or a Partner GP to assist with the change after recently losing a long-term Locum. The surgery has 7,000 patients and has a good reputation, but would like to take the practice to the next stage.
- 7,000 + satisfied patients
- Trains medical students, keen to become a GP Training practice
- Practice established 40+ years
- GMS contract
- Currently going through a period of change for the better - opportunity to be part of this
- Emis Web
- Very highly-supportive admin team and team of highly-skilled Nurses
- Very high staff retention; GPs have been there since 1990s
- Looking to recruit either a Salaried GP or a GP Partner
- Developing practice
- Salary £9,000 - £10,000 per session (£9K for NQ, £10K for experience)
- Opportunity to develop new specialist interests paid for by the practice
- Indemnity insurance paid
- 6 weeks holiday & additional 1 week study leave allowance
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered on Performers List
- Looking for forward-thinking GPs
- Will consider newly-qualified GPs
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs