General Practitioner - The Junction Health Centre
About the Job
Care UK are looking for General Practitioners to work at The Junction Health Centre on a salaried or self-employed basis.
The Junction Health Centre is a dynamic forward thinking GP practice with 8500 registered patients and a busy walk in centre located in South London. It’s a modern, custom built surgery attached to Clapham Junction Train Station, just under the arches. The centre offers a wide range of NHS services from 8am – 8pm, seven days a week. Enhancing healthcare in the area, it makes seeing a GP, receiving treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, and access to health advice, much more convenient for local people.
We are looking for GPs who are able to work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, with flexibility to work 1 in 8 weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).
- You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs, who'll be there to support you when necessary.
- Our model is safe and efficient with robust governance structures to support you.
- The Junction Health Centre is located between 3 main hospitals. This offers the opportunity to interact with hospital departments and be able to refer patients directly to them.
- We’re flexible too in how you chose to work for us. If you’re looking for a committed salaried position we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our benefits.
- Likewise, if you’re looking for ad-hoc sessions to fit around your other commitments, you can join our team of bank/self-employed GP’s and enjoy above market rates, picking up sessions as and when you have the time to carry them out.
Our Practice Facilities:
- Located at Clapham Junction Train station
- Limited Parking available
- Achieved “Good” CQC rating
- Be on the GMC Register
- Be on the GP Performers List
- Experienced or new GP with experience/confidence managing acute and chronic presentations for both adult and paediatric patients.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care.
Salary & Benefits
We have part-time salaried and self-employed jobs available, with shifts ranging from 10 – 12 hours in length.
We can offer you:
- A competitive annual salary/hourly rates
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata, including bank holidays)
- 5 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Company Pension Scheme
- 2x Life Assurance
- Contribution towards Eye test and Glasses.
- Cycle to work scheme – offering discounts rates and payment plans of bicycles and equipment
- Care UK perks –offering you discounts and cash back with large retailers.
- Annual employee recognition award ceremony
- Employee assistance programme, including support for you and your family
- Occupational health support
- Access to our bespoke e-learning system
If you would like to talk to one of our friendly recruiters for further information or for a full, comprehensive job description, please contact Ben Averill - 07435 974918.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU
Apply for General Practitioner - The Junction Health Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly