Salaried GP - London
Salaried GP - London
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated GPs to join our team at Morden Hall Medical Centre, in South Wimbledon.
- Salaried positions covering up to 12 sessions per week (min 4 sessions, max 8 sessions weekly)
- A competitive Salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Full Benefits Package – including study leave and NHS Pension
- Full Medical Indemnity reimbursement
- Full complement of experienced clinical support staff
- Full complement of non-clinical support staff and management
- Education, Training and Mentorship
- Career and clinical development
- Emphasis on leading change and developing practice for a diverse population
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a training practice (including 3 GP trainers and 1 Nurse trainer) committed to excellent care and development of the professionals who work within it, to help shape its future and help maintain the high standards of healthcare we provide to a diverse population of over 15,000 patients from our modern, purpose built premises.
The successful applicant/s will be joining a friendly and dedicated team fully supported by nursing, managerial and administration teams that few practices can match.
We maintain a strong commitment to training GPs, medical students and other healthcare professionals, as well as leading change and development in the local healthcare community and fully engaged with our colleagues at Primary Care Network and Federation levels
The practice is open from 08:00 to 18:30 Monday to Friday, however, along with all other local practices, we have agreed to extend our opening hours.
The practice holds a PMS contract and provides most expected services within the scope of Primary Care.
The practice consistently achieves high QOF as well as other clinical targets and KPIs, while participating in all current local and national enhanced services.
We are happy to arrange an informal visit, if required.
For further information please contact our Business Manager, David Pink who can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 07775 744184.