GP Partner(s), Rochester, Kent
GP Partner(s) Required
Marlowe Park Medical Centre
Rochester Kent ME2 2PW
Single-handed GP looking to retire invites GPs interested in taking over the well run Practice favourably located 5 minutes off M2 and 35 mins via high speed link to St Pancras from Strood, Rochester.
- In a residential area close to Medway Leisure Valley and upcoming development of Temple Wharf on Medway River.
- Ebbsfleet International is 20 mins away and planned Thames crossing at next M2 junction.
- Premises are purpose built and constructed in 1995. Freehold is owned by GP.
- 5 consultation rooms, meeting room and staff room with disabled toilet and nappy changing facility.
- 20 parking spaces and land to build and expand. Bus terminal at Entrance recently upgraded to accommodate disabled commuters.
- List size 3800, Good CQC rating and QoF achievement this year was 534.
- Present intention to lease but freehold of 0.53 acre plot for eventual sale.
Salary: Share up to 100%
For more information, contact Dr Sanjeev Juneja on 07983 117480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note: we cannot accept applications from those wishing to run the practice remotely.
Apply for GP Partner(s), Rochester, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly