Salaried GP Role, Near Weston-Super-Mare
Salaried GP or GP Partner - Near Weston-Super-Mare (£68,000 FTE)
This is a great opportunity to work in a Salaried or Partnered role with a well-staffed, modern GP surgery. The Partnership have prioritised the manageability of GP workload, meaning you would see an average of only 13 consultations per session, and morning surgery includes a break for all staff to come together and discuss any necessary topics. The balance given to GPs also allows the practice to focus on clinical development for all staff, thus further increasing Partner earnings.
Located close to Weston within easy reach of Winscombe and Wells, as well as the M5, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with the option for a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £68,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks' annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs