Salaried GP Vacancy, Salisbury
- Full Time
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership - Salisbury (£72,000 per year)
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful surgery on an employed basis. The practice is at the forefront of General Practice and have made great strides in reducing GP workload, including the set-up of specialist clinics, the implementation of a workflow management system, as well as the hiring of a strong multi-disciplinary team made up of, Pharmacists, HCAs and ANPs. The team hold weekly clinical meetings and provide an outstanding level of support to new GPs, as well as mentoring if required. You would have the option of becoming involved in teaching and training, clinical research, local CCG work and Minor Surgery. The Partnership are very keen to offer a portfolio working option to any interested GP.
Located in the Salisbury area within commutable distance of Southampton and Andover, with ample on-site parking
- Varied patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including Pharmacists
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs