Salaried GP Role, Aberdeen
Salaried GP Job- Aberdeen (£89,000 per year)
This is a great opportunity to join an established and successful surgery in the role of Salaried GP. The practice is at the cutting edge of General Practice, offering a superb level of support and benefits to GPs as well as admin time booked into each session and low numbers of home visits. You would become part of an already strong team of GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists who meet regularly with health visitors to provide an efficient and paper light service. The practice is keen to meet the needs of modern General Practice and therefore can offer highly flexible working and an excellent work/life balance.
Located centrally in Aberdeen within close proximity of the A90, with ample on-site parking
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a strong multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Efficient and paper-light surgery, working with the new GMS contract
- £89,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs