Salaried GP Opportunity, Manchester
- Full Time
4-8 session Salaried GP, Manchester (South-East), circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP 4-8 sessions per week in a friendly, supportive and forward-thinking practice in south Manchester is now available.
The practice is grounded in the community and has a clear patient focus whilst offering great support for the development of their GPs. The surgery has an enthusiastic and friendly team of GPs and Nurses committed to high quality patient outcomes.
The consultation workload at the surgery is well managed and there is a low home visit requirement. Furthermore, you'll enjoy working with an excellent clerical team who provide great structure and organisation to the surgery.
Location - Manchester
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Over 5,000 patients
- Supportive and cohesive team ethos within the surgery
- Great support for professional development and interest clinics
- Well managed- consultation workload
- Light home visit requirement
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent clinical support and admin team
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Click on General Practice Jobs to explore other exciting new roles.