Salaried GP Job, South Manchester
Salaried GP 6-8 session, South Manchester (near Old Trafford), circa £64,000 -£72,000 FTE with indemnity covered in addition to salary
If you wish to work in a surgery that is grounded in traditional medicine, yet embracing of technology and places patient care at the centre of all its activity, please read on. You will be working in a stable, well run, sustainable practice with a committed and friendly team. The practice has a great organisation structure, with a well-managed workload and weekly meetings to further team cohesiveness and clear communication throughout the surgery.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Modern, purpose-built surgery
- On-site parking
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs and Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Salary circa £64,000 -£72,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs