Salaried GP Job, Hull
Up to 8 Sessions Salaried GP in Hull paying £11,250 per session
A career-defining opportunity to work as a salaried GP at an innovative and modern thinking training and research Practice. This is a rare opportunity offering variation and satisfaction; working in a calm environment without pressure. The emphasis is making a difference to the lives of your patients and allowing you focus on clinical interests which are highly valued. This is a one stop practice that will allow for all your future career goals and ambitions to be fulfilled.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available
- Fully staffed reception and admin team
- Training Practice
- Research Practice
- Professional development encouraged
- £11,250 per session dependant on experience
- 6 weeks' holiday plus one week's study leave (pro rata)
- Indemnities paid
- GMC Fees paid
- NHS Pension
- Emis Web system used but training can be provided
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Nicky in the General Practice Division on 01423 850430.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs