Staff Type: Healthcare Assistant
Hours: Flexible, Locum Work.
Salary: £11.75 - £18.00 per hour including holiday pay.
Are you looking to increase your CPD and have exposure to a variety of clinic settings? This could be a great opportunity for you!
We are interested in hearing from Healthcare Assistants in Manchester and surrounding areas.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency working with Health Care professionals including Nurse Practitoners, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants etc. We work with over 30% of Primary Care centres nationwide, including General Practice, Walk in Centres, Urgent Care and University Health Centres etc.
Due to the vast amount of centres we work with nationwide, this can be a great time to utilise your current skills and experience and expand on these. Locum work can be a great way to increase your CPD and test out an array of different clinical settings.
We offer flexible locum shifts; you choose the days/times which are best suited to you and your life style. As well as giving you the opportunity to book shifts up to 12 months in advance. This can be great for parents looking to work around the school rotas, retired staff looking to keep a hand in with their clinical skills, or even if you're looking to take back control of your rota. We have opportunities for almost everyone.
- Primary Care/General Practice Experience
- Experience working as a Health Care Assistant
- Phlebotomy Qualification
- Skills similar to, but not limited to; ECGS, NHS Health Checks, New Patient Checks, Flu Vaccinations etc.
In return we offer:
- No minimum number of shifts policy; pick as many or as little as you would like.
- Excellent pay rates; £11.75-£18.00 per hour (including holiday pay).
- Opportunity to build your professional network
- No work politics
- Peace of mind, knowing your agency are compliant with all current legislations.
- Quick, free and easy application
Looking for something more permanent?
We work with our staff and centres alike, to ensure the very best fit when it comes to any permanent placements. We listen to you, understand what it is you're looking for and providing a helping hand in order to find the perfect role for you.
We will negotiate the salary and working conditions on your behalf to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your career!
How to apply?
To apply simply; call Chase Head Office on 0114 275 7421 and ask for Harriet, alternatively you can send a most recent copy of your CV to Harriet.Cliff@Chase-Medical.com OR click Apply Now!