Role: Practice Nurse.
Salary: £25 - £42 per hour (Including Holiday Pay).
Hours: Locum Work; Flexible Hours Available.
Do you feel taken for grated? Not appreciated?
We work with a number of GP surgeries in Sheffield and across South Yorkshire, so we would be interested to hear from Practice Nurses who are looking to feel valued and lend a helping hand to surgeries in and around Sheffield. Locum work is a great way for you to get involved locally; your time, skills and experience are extremely valued by GP surgeries. They need your help. You will not be taken for granted!
All locum sessions will be managed through Chase Medical, a specialist Primary Care Agency. At Chase we provide flexible locum work nationwide to Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, as well as other Primary Care clinicians.
We are really proud of the staff we have on our bank and in return for their hard work and dedication, we offer:
- A fantastic salary £25 - £42 per hour, including holiday pay
- The option to choose from 3 different payment methods
- Access to all shifts on our bank, locally and nationwide
- Be kept in the loop with any contracts/permanent vacancies which are available in the local area
- The chance to build a professional network
- A friendly and dedicated team on board to help whenever you need.
- The opportunity to trial centres before accepting a permanent position.
The centre is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse who is qualified to perform general Practice Nurse duties, Chronic disease management would be desirable.
You'll be joining a diverse group of Practice Nurses, HCAs and other clinicians, so this is an exciting team to get involved with.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Apply now by emailing your CV to Harriet.Cliff@Chase-Medical.com or give Harriet a quick call on 0114 275 7421 to enquire!