Locum GP - Bolton
Calling all Bolton Locums!!!
Are you a GP working in Bolton?
Are you feeling bored with the same old routine, thinking of starting doing Locum Sessions?
Join Applocum and let me help you source the right work for you!
Due to expanding business I am working with a number of clients in Bolton and the surrounding areas who have regular locum needs including ad-hoc and regular sessions!
You will be offered a range of locum shifts with generous rates, near you!
There are consistent requirements for locum work in Bolton where these services need locum General Practitioners for a range of work from surgery work to OOH, regular work and ad-hoc sessions.
See an example of some of the sessions and dates I have in Bolton:
- Thursday 28th March – on call
- Friday 29th March
- 30th, 31st May
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th 7th, 17th, 18th 19th, 20th 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th 27th and 28th June
- 29th , 30th and 31st July
- 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th 9th August
- 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th August
- 2nd September
2 x 15 patient clinics
Admin – associated, some support with scripts, bloods and letters.
On call day – contactable until 18:30
Visits – only if necessary and paid extra.
£600 day, £650 for on call + £25 per visit.
As a consultant, I work around your requirements. I take the time to get to know you and find out what you’re looking for with all your locum work.
With Applocum I can guarantee you an easy set-up and generous pay. You will have complete control over what locum sessions you wish to take on and how we communicate these sessions to you (email, telephone, text).
What can I offer you?
- A tailored, dedicated, service based around your requirements.
- Shifts at locations and times that suits you.
- Work anywhere across Lancashire, whenever you want.
- 24 hour support over email and on call.
- Weekly Pay.
- Ad Hoc, Short-term, Long-term, Permanent Roles.
- **REWARD SCHEMES!** With our Apployalty, Golden Hello and Referral schemes we have lots of ways to reward and thank you for your work!
- Inhouse Support with one of the Directors who is an experienced GP.
Feel free to contact Emily anytime on 0161 507 2713 for a warm, welcoming, chat and to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and number or please complete the application form below and I will get in touch with you very soon!