Salaried GP job with view to Partnership, St Austell
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - St Austell (£80,000 per year)
An excellent opportunity has emerged for a GP to join a highly regarded, modern GP practice in the role of a Salaried GP. The surgery would also offer a flexible and optional route to a lucrative Partnership. The surgery has a large and well experienced multi-disciplinary team of staff, allowing them to offer a manageable workload with minimal administration to an incoming GP. A dedicated visiting team also reduces GP home visits to a minimum. Additionally, the surgery already has a number of GPs with specialist interests, and would be very keen to fund and support you in this regard.
Located within St Austell, within easy commuting distance of Truro and Bodmin. Ample on-site parking provided.
- Well controlled patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily catch up meetings, and actively encourage and fund the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Opportunity to train Registrars and Medical Students
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- GP Teaching and training Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs