Advanced Nurse Practitioner Vacancy, Leeds
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Leeds, West Yorkshire, 16 hours per week, salary circa £ 45,000 FTE
An exciting new opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a successful and friendly practice in Leeds is now available for you.
The practice is very structured with a supportive working environment. You will work with an established and highly effective team to carry out high quality patient outcomes and uphold high clinical standards
The ideal candidate will have strong Primary Care Experience and hold an MSc in Advanced Nursing.
Responsibilities would include working to asses, diagnose, treat, and refer patients when appropriate whilst working within the parameters of the NMC guidance at all times.
The incoming ANP will also be responsible for the following:
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and where appropriate training
Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £45,000 - £50,000 FTE dependant on experience
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call David within the General Practice Division on 01423 813454
Interested in other new similar roles? Click here for other General Practice Jobs