Practice Nurse Job, Birmingham
Practice Nurse Job - Sparkbrook (£28,000 - £35,000 per year full time equivalent)
An exciting new opening is now available for a Practice Nurse to work in a successful surgery in the Sparkbrook area. You'll enjoy working with a friendly team of Nurses and GPs (Partners and Salaried) who are committed to high quality patient outcomes.
- Forward thinking surgery, led by excellent GPs and Managers
- Friendly supportive nursing team
- Involvement with Chronic Disease management clinics
- Part time hours considered
- Practice population circa 12000 patients across two sites
- Indemnity cover
- 5 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK, experience of working in primary care nursing is very much preferred
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Will Smith within the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Interested in to look over other roles? Please click here for more General Practice Jobs