Salaried GP Job, Yeovil
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership - Yeovil (£72,000 - £76,000)
A unique opportunity has emerged to join a highly regarded and successful Yeovil based medical practice as a Salaried GP. The surgery is looking to offer a manageable long term position to an incoming GP, with an option to join a high earning Partnership provided. Dedicated administrative time is built into each session, and they schedule 15 minute consultations, allowing GPs to provide top quality clinical excellence. You will be supported by a multi-disciplinary team including Advanced Nurse Practitioners, reducing home visits to a minimum.
Located within Yeovil, in easy commuting distance of Ilminster. Ample on-site parking provided.
- Stable patient list of 6000 patients, with excellent staffing ratios
- 15 minute patient consultations, allowing you to dedicate greater care to each patient
- Experienced multi-disciplinary team mean home visits are at a minimum
- Large team of secretarial and administrative staff minimise GP admin
- £72,000 - £76000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice team on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs