GP Job, Wentworthville, New South Wales - Australia
General Practitioner role for a growing medical services provider based in Wentworthville.
A specialism or interest in:
- Travel Medicine
- Mental Health
- Womens Health
- Chronic Diesease Management
would be an advantage but not essential to success.
Wentworthville in New South Wales is a suburb of Sydney and is well known for attracting families, professionals and a mix of young and old.
There are great parks and recreation areas and fantastic transport links, Sydney is only 26km away. Having undergone a period of redevelopment the area is attracting more and more young professional families and so services and support for working families is widely available. The area has a vibrant culture mix and offers a great social scene.
- Joining a highly esteemed healthcare provider employing over 12,000 people
- Be part of a family working culture enjoying family days and engagement dinners
- CPD is highly encouraged and access to in-house training programme
- Extremely competitive salary
- Providing excellent patient care for the people in the health centre's locality
- Manage consultations for patients with varied health conditions
- Provide a scope of services including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Happy and able to work with team members
- Engage, promote and lead the training and support of other medical staff within the organisation
- Working with health authorities to report births and deaths and notifiable diseases
- Working with other key departments within the area
- Must be a fully qualified General Practitioner and have a Medical Degree from an accredited medical school
- Be willing and pro-actively seeking opportunities for CPD
- Be clinically competent in administering primary health care to children and adults
To find out more about this GP Job and learn about the process, paperwork and necessary requirements as well as the salary details for this role please contact
Prospect Health's GP's Working in Australia Division
The team are experienced recruiters of GPs who work in Australia and will be able to review your current situation and help you through the process of applying and joining an Australian General Practice
Call today on 01423 813 451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs