Salaried/Partner GP Required for 4-8 Sessions (potential for job share)
GP Partner / Salaried GP required for 4-8 sessions per week
(potential for job share)
Woodstock Surgery, Oxfordshire
We are a long-established, hard-working, small friendly family practice in the centre of Woodstock looking for a caring enthusiastic and committed GP. We are willing to wait for the right candidate.
Woodstock is a beautiful historic town adjacent to the famous Blenheim Palace and eight miles North of Oxford.
Semi-rural practice with approx 9200 patients most of whom live in the surrounding villages.
- 5 partner practice
- 3 practice nurses (including one Nurse Practitioner), 2 HCAs, Phlebotomist
- Excellent Admin team with outstanding staff retention
- Regular in house clinical meetings
- Counselling service and midwife clinics held on site
- Undergraduate teaching practice for Oxford medical students
- EMIS Web fully computerised.
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- CQC rating 2016 ‘Good’ in every category
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave (pro rata)
Informal enquiries and visits are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact: Sue Kavanagh, Practice Manager:
Tel: 01993 813732
To apply, please click the apply button below
Apply for Salaried/Partner GP Required for 4-8 Sessions (potential for job share)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly