Salaried GP, Luton
We are offering a superb opportunity to join well-established, innovative practice in Luton area, which have a vacancy for newly qualified or experienced Salaried GP for 6 sessions a week. The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work. The practice is based in the heart of Luton.
- Up to £10,000 per session + full indemnity & NHS pension
· Under 15,000 patients
· 5 Partners
· 6 GPs
· Part of a practice group, but would be working at one site.
· 6 Minor Illness Nurses
· 4 Nurse practitioners
· Large Admin/Reception team.
· 2 HCAs
· System One, EPS
· Practice Manager
· Coding and Referrals covered by the Med Secs.
· High QOF Achievement
· Part of a Federation.
· Potential Full time/Partnership Position Available in the future.
Typical set up of the day
· Morning Session 09:00 till 12:00, Afternoon 15:00-18:00 (Flexible)
· No Extended Hours
· 2 hours 30 minutes Clinical, 30 minutes Admin per session
· Maximum of 2 Home Visits a day
· 12:00-15:00 for Meetings, Training, and Lunch.
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on, pro-active role in the improvement of our nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are the only Medical Recruitment Agency to focus solely on permanent and ultra-long term placements; as such, MedMatch Consultants are experts in sourcing the highest quality candidates in a marketplace stacked against Organisations seeking lasting results for their staffing concerns.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to William Smith wsmith@medmatch. co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!