2 MONTH GP LOCUM IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Trust Locums are recruiting for a GP for a two month locum position in the Fens of Cambridgeshire.
- 4 days per week required throughout April and May
- Monday - Thursday excluding any bank holidays
- 0800-1830 including 1 hr unpaid break
- This is purely a supervisory GP role. Nurse led clinic operated by 3 or 4 nurses and your duties as the GP would be to provide support to those nurses should they require advice or have a patient with issues they feel are outside their skill set.
- Clinical system is SystmOne
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.