Locum GP's, Merseyside - Liverpool, Widnes, St Helens, Warrington, Huyton, Crosby, Birkenhead
Out of Hours | Walk in Clinics | Surgeries | and many more
We are seeking to recruit more GPs to support the provision of high quality patient care during the out of hours (OOH) period. We have opportunities to work at the following locations:
- St Helens
- Old Swan
- and many more areas in the Merseyside region
Our ethos is to provide high quality care to patients and we work to a robust clinical governance framework that provides our commissioners, patients and colleagues with assurance about the services we provide.
What will be my main responsibilities?
You will assess and manage patients in the OOH period delivering a mixture of telephone consultations, face to face consultations at our bases and home visits. You will deliver patient care to the highest standards and take an active role in ensuring that services are delivered in line with robust clinical governance standards. You will take a lead role on shift where necessary and will support other members of the team including Advanced Care Practitioners and other health professionals with-whom you may work.
Who is the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate for these sessions will be a GP who is:
- Currently fully registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- A strong communicator
- A good team player; able to collaborate with internal or external colleagues
- Pro-active and passionate about delivering high quality care to patients
What do we offer:
- The chance to become a member of a healthcare group that has 20 years’ experience of delivering healthcare in partnership with the NHS.
- The chance to continually develop your assessment skills, working with patients from all age groups with a range of needs
- Regular feedback through audit and other measures to support your continuing develop and provide evidence for appraisal
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working hours to suit you Little or no admin
- Work life balance, work when it suits you!
APPLY BELOW or call us on 020 3489 6070