Salaried GP Job, Near Dudley
Salaried GP Job- Near Dudley (£76,000 - £80,000 per year)
This is a unique chance to join a close knit and forward thinking surgery as a Salaried GP. The practice has taken big steps in recent years to cutting down GP workload, and would give a new GP an equal say in the strategy and direction of the practice in the coming years. They welcome and actively encourage specialist clinical interest areas and would offer low home visits and a genuine work/life balance.
Located in the Dudley area, within easy commuting distance of Central Birmingham and West Bromwich.
On-site parking provided.
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team including Practice Nurses and Physician's Associates
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
- List size of circa 8000 patients
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs