Practice Nurse - Leatherhead, Long Term Role
We are looking for a Practice Nurse to work at our clients Practice in Surrey.
The surgery / practice in the right direction as they have recently received great feedback from patients who have taken the time to write complimentary letters and emails regarding the staff and improvements that they have encountered.
- The practice has reduced its prescription time recently, more appointments have been made available, non attendance has reduced by 40%, later appointments in the day available.
- A diabetic clinic is run on Mondays.
- A, spirometry and COPD clinics also is on a Monday currently
- The practice manager is currently working towards setting up family planning clinics
- ECG monitors will be coming to each site to avoid patients having to visit the hospital,
- Great news is that they will also be having an improved telephone system soon.
We are urgently looking for a long term practice nurse who can do:
- normal Phlebotomy
- Spirometry and reverse
- child immunisations
- wound check / dressings
- travel vaccines
- pill checks
- health care etc.
It is a long term booking with an immediate start date.
If you want to work full / part time please do get in touch or call us on 020 3489 6070
Please apply below.