Salaried GP Job, Stirling, Scotland
4-8 session Salaried GP, Stirling, Scotland circa £81,000-£85,000 FTE + indemnity cover
Please read on if you wish to take your career in a new, positive direction with the opportunity to work in a friendly, family-orientated practice with a commitment to excellent care. Located in Stirling, Scotland the surgery has a well-established team of friendly GPs and an excellent nursing team, all of whom practice with a great sense of cohesion and achieve high quality patient outcomes. The practice is very organised and works to minimise paperwork so you can spend more time with patients and achieve professional satisfaction.
- Salaried 4-8 sessions a week available
- Engaging practice population circa 10,000 patients
- Large, modern surgery with excellent facilities and on-site parking
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent Nursing team
- EMIS Web practice software
- Salary circa £81,000 - £85,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs