Locum GP, Burnley. Surgery work - £600 per day
We are looking for Self Employed GP's or Locum GP's wanting to work in a Practice in Burnley. The friendly practice is rated 'Good' by CQC and the surgery uses Emis Web, if you do not have experience we can arrange an induction to support you.
A session comprises of 4 hours: 15 x face to face appointments and 10 minute intervals plus 1 hour administration time.
A recent quote from a GP: 'The team are helpful and it is an enjoyable place to work'. So you know that the multi-disciplinary team work well and help each other.
We have sessions as far as 3 months ahead, and we are flexible so you could meet your work life balance.
Some of the benefits:
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Paid Weekly
- Work life balance
- Recruitment Consultant takes care of all your requirements and diary management (if required)
- Nationwide Recruitment Agency
- Reputation for being a healthcare specialist agency supplying compliant GP's
- Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confideration
- Over 1000's of hours to choose from.