GP Job, Western Australia
GP jobs in Western Australia with high earnings and financial and licensing assistance
Are you considering a change? We welcome applications from general practitioners looking to make a difference in Western Australia.
As one of the sunniest places in the world, Western Australia is amongst the most popular destinations for general practitioners looking to start a new chapter in their professional and personal lives. The state is celebrated as one of the best wine making areas in both Australia and further afield. Vineyards are abundant with superb tours available for you to sample some of the best they have to offer.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with in this area are well established with excellent facilities. The vacancies in Perth are primarily situated within Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS).
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending on location and benefits.
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take around 9 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.