GP Role, Perth
2 days left
- Full Time
GP jobs in Perth and surrounding areas with top rate salaries and financial incentives
It doesn't matter if you are looking for energetic city living or a relaxing suburban life, Perth and its surrounding areas offer all of this and more. Celebrated as one of the best wine making areas in both Australia and further afield, wineries are abundant with superb tours available for you to sample some of the best on offer. Perth is regularly graded amongst the sunniest and most livable cities in the world. With more hours of sunshine than any other Australian city, Perth ranks at the top with roughly 600 hours per year more sunshine than one of its main rivals, Sydney.
Compared to other cities in Australia, Perth also has some of the cheapest rental prices in the country which allows the more adventurous to spend those extra pennies on visiting some of the other well-known sites.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with in this area are well established with excellent facilities. The vacancies in Perth are primarily situated within Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS).
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending on location and benefits.
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take around 9 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.
Apply for GP Role, Perth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly