GP Partnership Job, Leighton Buzzard Area
6-8 sessions, GP Partner, Leighton Buzzard Area, £120,000 FTE
This is a superb role for a GP looking for a new Partnership opportunity due to a retirement. The role is at a very well organised surgery with a stable existing partnership. The incoming GP will enjoy a well-managed workload of circa 14 AM and 12 PM consultations per session plus a manageable number of calls and visits. They enjoy superb staff retention with a high number of the staff having been there over 10 years. The practice is well established and well respected locally, they already run a number of specialist clinics and there would be support on offer for developing specialisms. The practice is situated in a very pleasant area and there is onsite parking available. The level of parity a GP would join at is up for negotiation.
Leighton Buzzard Area
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Converted building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Friendly and cohesive existing team with high levels of experience
- Work load of circa 14 AM consultations and 12 PM consultations per day
- 1-2 home visits per day
- Practice uses Systm One
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams in place resulting in an organised practice with GP admin well managed
- GMS contract
- Drawings of circa £120,000
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs