Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Liverpool
An opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a forward thinking and well established practice has arisen within the Liverpool area.
The practice is growing and has exciting plans for the future, so the incoming ANP must be prepared to use their initiative and experience to meet these plans.
The ideal candidate will have Extensive Primary Care Experience and hold an MSc in Advanced Nursing.
Responsibilities would include working autonomously to asses, diagnose, treat, and refer patients when appropriate whilst working within the parameters of the NMC at all times.
The incoming ANP will also be responsible for the following:
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients using Patient Group Directions criteria or within the scope of an Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
Location - Liverpool Area
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
- up to £58,000 dependant on experience
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Interested in other new similar roles? Click here for other General Practice Jobs