GP Locum needed - 2 sessions per week in Plymouth
Trust Locums are recruiting a GP Locum for a Long Term booking at a GP Surgery in Plymouth. Our Client will need cover between April-August 2019.
They are looking for 2 sessions per week and they are flexible on the day of the week offered. This Client is looking for PM clinics - ideally 14.30-18.00 where you will be required to help out with surgery, telephone calls and admin.
The surgery uses the clinical system MICROTEST EVOLUTION and training can be provided.
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.