Salaried GP - Kent
The Charing Medical Partnership
Charing Surgery is recruiting an enthusiastic salaried GP to work a minimum of 4 sessions per week, at our expanding GP practice, to work as part of a supportive team with a culture of innovating services to enhance patient care.
Charing is a large village in Kent, on the edge of the Kent Downs, with an active community of residents. We are a friendly, semi-rural training practice looking after patients from Charing and the surrounding villages. We offer our patients a broad and expanding range of services.
- 4 partners / 4 salaried GPs / Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Training practice for GP registrars, FY2, ANPs and Student Nurses
- 10,000 patients
- Modern purpose-designed premises
- EMIS Web, Docman
- High QOF achieving
- Minor surgery, consultant led clinics, ultrasound - all available within the practice
- On site pharmacy, integrated into the practice, led by Clinical Pharmacist
- EMIS web clinical system and EMIS appointments
- Special interests and skill development encouraged and supported
- Close working with CCG and GP Federation
- Part of an established and successful Primary Care Network of c.40,000 patients
- Focus on social prescribing with active walking and gardening groups
- Excellent local state grammar and private schools
- Fantastic travel connections – M20, local train from Charing to London, high speed train to London from Ashford, Channel Tunnel in 20 minutes
Salary depending on experience, MDU fees as required, plus Benenden health cover.
Informal enquiries and visits welcome. For further information, please contact Kay Acott, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Salaried GP - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly