Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Manchester
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Manchester/Greater Manchester
An exciting opportunity for an ANP has arisen within a high achieving well established practice in the Manchester/Greater Manchester area.
The incoming ANP will be able to work to a high standard autonomously and will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and necessary referrals of patients whilst working within the parameters of the NMC at all times.
They will be responsible for the following:
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients using Patient Group Directions criteria or within the scope of an Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
- The incoming ANP will have several years of primary care experience and will hold a MSc in Advanced Nursing
- £59,000 per annum
- NHS Pension
- Support for development of specialist interests
- Extremely well managed workload
- Numerous other benefits
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Please click General Practice Jobs to read about other exiting new opportunities within Primary Care