Salaried GP / GP Partner, St Helens
We are recruiting a salaried GP / GP Partner for an innovative, forward-thinking training practice in St Helens. This is a highly-regarded expanding surgery; meaning great opportunities and stability; it's a great time to be joining the team as a salaried GP. Their QOF ratings are amongst the very best in the area. The Partnership team have a wide range of Special Interests; making it a great place to develop.
- Circa £9,025.00 per session depending on experience + benefits
- St Helens
- Successful, forward-thinking practice with a good list size
- Training practice working with Registrars; F2s and Med Students
- The practice embraces a wide range of enhanced services and is piloting new schemes
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently
- Purpose built premises; geared towards an environment that encourages working with a number of allied health professionals
- On-site Pharmacy; a massive boost to the GPs at the surgery
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Flexible session times; based on your commitments
- Realistic number of appointments per session
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Circa £9025.00 per sessions depending on experience.
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression; Partnership available
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!