Ease the pace with island living
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Rural General Practitioner to join our medical practice on King Island. Suitable applicants will also have the opportunity to provide on call support to the local hospital.
Our practice is supported by visiting Allied Health, and Registered Nurses to assist with CDM, immunisations and women’s health.
You will benefit from:
- £190-220k equivalent package
- Sponsorship VISA with relocation assistance, comprehensive orientation/induction and guidance through Australian medical registration
- A DWS location eligible for RVTS and ACRRM independent pathway
- Relocation, procedural, CPD and retention grants
Located in Bass Strait to the north west of Tasmania, King Island is stunningly beautiful. The island's three main towns of Currie, Grassy and Naracoopa are friendly and relaxed. They offer a wide variety of good coffee shops and restaurants serving some of the Island’s world-famous produce, including succulent beef, rich gourmet cheese and crayfish.
The rest of the island is a paradise of picture-postcard landscapes, diverse wildlife, pristine beaches and excellent surf breaks. King Island also boasts two world-class golf courses, Ocean Dunes and Cape Wickham, both of which are consistently ranked in the top 5 in Australia, and it has a proudly independent community with a rich history.
- Be eligible for General Registration or Vocational Registration with APHRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Current emergency medicine certificate and recent experience in an unsupervised role
For more information on this and other opportunities Ochre has on offer, please contact our National Recruitment Team on:
email@example.com | +61 2 8356 3100