Salaried GP Role, Warrington
SALARIED GP, WARRINGTON, 6-8 SESSIONS, £72,000 FTE
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP in Warrington on behalf of a long-established and family-orientated GP practice. The surgery has a great reputation for its patient satisfaction and aims to provide excellent clinical care to each and every patient. With a potential view to partnership for the right candidate, this is a perfect chance for you to take a step forward and develop your career as a Salaried GP alongside a friendly and innovative practice team.
- 6 to 8 sessions available
- Circa 11,000 patient list size
- Outstanding clinical and administrative support from the practice team
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs or those with a broader range of experience
- Salary of around £72,000 FTE
- NHS Pension and indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Special interests encouraged
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered as a GP on the GMC and included on the NHS Performers list
- You must also possess the right to work in the UK
- Desire to work in a forward-thinking environment
What Happens Next?
If you wish to be considered for this role, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button and uploading your most recent CV either in a PDF file or Word document. Alternative to this, you can speak directly to a member of our GP division by calling 01423 813 454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs