Permanent Rural GP - North East Tasmania
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Rural General Practitioner to join our expanding practice in Scottsdale. Suitable applicants will also have the opportunity to provide on call support to the local district hospital. Practice is supported by visiting Allied Health, and Registered Nurses to assist with CDM, immunisations and women’s health.
You will benefit from:
- DWS eligible location
- Potential yearly earnings including on call hospital support £225k++
- Access to Government funded grants
- Sponsorship VISA, with relocation assistance and comprehensive orientation and induction
- Guidance through Australian medical registration process
Just an hour’s drive from Launceston, Scottsdale is a picturesque town located upon rolling green hills. A quintessential Tasmanian farming town located close to local wineries situated on the islands north east.
Scottsdale is 35km from Blue Derby – Tasmania’s renowned mountain biking trails, and just 15km from Scottsdale is the world-famous attraction, Bridstowe Estate Lavender Farm.
Ochre Medical Centre Scottsdale works cooperatively with our sister Medical Centre in Bridport, which is open 1 day a week. Located just 20 minutes drive north of Scottsdale, the coastal town of Bridport is home to the 35th best golf course in the world, Barnbougle Dune Golf Course, which is rated the number one public course in Australia. Bridport is also a great spot for river or sea fishing, and the Bridport Wildflower Reserve is worth a visit for a spectacular display of wildflowers.
- Be eligible for General Registration or Vocational Registration with APHRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Recent experience in an unsupervised if assisting with the GP Hospital roster
- Previous experience as a Rural General Practitioner is highly desirable
To apply for this position or to discuss other opportunities with Ochre Health, please contact our national recruitment team on:
Email: email@example.com | +61 2 8356 3100