Salaried GP role in Doncaster
Excellent opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified salaried GP to join a supportive and forward thinking practice based in Doncaster for 6-8 salaried sessions and offering a lucrative package of £10,000 per session + Indemnity + NHS Pension and offering a route to partnership for those interested!
The Breakdown of the practice is as follows:
- 18,000 patients
- 5 partners
- 3 Salaried GP’s
- 4 ANP’s
- 8 PN’s
- 3 HCA’s
- Offering BMA standard contract
- SystmOne used
- Well established, good performing F2 and student nurse training practice
- Experienced management team
- Supportive working environment and team
- Consistently high QOF achievers
- CQC ‘Good’ rating and ‘Outstanding’ in being responsive to patients needs
- Keen to encourage areas of special interest
- Fully supportive admin and reception team
- On site business manager, practice manager, office manager and patient services manager
- Minor surgery performed
- Monthly clinical meetings
- Offering route to partnership to those interested!
Typical set up of the day:
- 15 morning appointments
- 15 afternoon appointments
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota
- Minimal home visits
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin Lehal - ylehal@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!