Salaried GP Job, Cottingham
Up to 9 sessions available for a Salaried GP, Cottingham, Up to £10,500 per session
A career-defining new opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced GP looking for a salaried role in a long-established, stable and successful GP Partner led practice, which is now part of the Humber NHS Foundation Trust as part of 6 practices. The role has come about due to expansion and has a low turnover of staff, providing GP's to run specialities clinics and focus on aspirations from clinical leads to aspects of management. With an opportunity for the GP to have a variety in their work and an exceptional work life balance, providing flexible working patterns and protected admin and PDP time. The surgery promotes a friendly, supportive and forward thinking approach.
- Up to 9 sessions a week available
- On-site parking
- Low home visits
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- ANP, Clinical Pharmacist and Extended Scope Practitioners to name a few that will support you.
- Systm One practice software
- Stable, supportive, well-run practice
Key skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Nicky at our General Practice Division on 01423 850430.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs