Lead Practice Nurse, Bude
A dynamic and forward-thinking Training Practice in an idyllic area of North Cornwall are offering an excellent opportunity for a Lead Practice Nurse to join them.
The surgery is clinically outstanding with a friendly team of Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists. The Partners fully support and encourage additional training desires and areas of specialist interest.
Salary - £48,750 + 5 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Bude area
The surgery -
- Clinically outstanding practice
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training & teaching practice
- Varied term of forward-thinking Partners
- Multi-disciplinary workforce
- Support of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Prescribing Pharmacist
- Plans to introduce Mental Health Worker and Physio
- Mixed patient base
- High-earning practice with several extra revenue streams
- SystmOne Clinical System
Your role -
- Lead Practice Nurse
- 37.5 hours per week (possible to work this over 4 days)
- Managing a team of Nurses over several sites
- Heavily reduced admin, excellent support team to take it off your hands
- Daily meetings 11am - 11.30am with whole of clinical team - have a coffee and a catch up!
The benefits -
- £48,750 FTE per annum
- MDU fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!