Salaried GP Role, South Shields
6-8 session Salaried GP, South Shields, circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
Working alongside a friendly and supportive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs who are forward-thinking and innovative you will enjoy are real sense of professional reward and development within the surgery.
The practice works from a spacious, modern surgery providing a stimulating working environment and affords patient continuity to achieve high-quality care outcomes (av. 14 consultations per session). Furthermore the surgery has an excellent practice management and clerical team to ensure the practice is organised and runs effectively.
* 6-8 sessions a week available
* Modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
* Practice population over 8,000 patients
* Av. 14 consultations per session, also has a low home visit requirement
* Friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses (inc. ANPs)
* Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised
* Friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great clerical support team in place
* Clear professional development ethos and lots of support for special interests
* Practice uses EMIS Web practice software
* Salary circa £72,000 FTE
* Indemnity paid on top of salary
* 6 weeks annual leave
* NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
* Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
* Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Click General Practice Jobs to explore other excellent new career opportunities