Salaried GP Role, Dundee
Salaried GP or GP Partner - Near Dundee (£80,000 - £100,000)
This is a great opportunity to work in a Salaried or Partnered role with a highly thought of, modern GP surgery. This friendly, close knit team have been together for many years, and meet every day to discuss best practice and offer support. You will be joining a lucrative and forward thinking Partnership with great scope for further training and clinical development, as well as the backing of an experienced multi-disciplinary team. They benefit from working with a varied patient population and work closely with the local University. Through staffing and structurally organisation both Salaried and Partnered GPs see only 14 consultations per session, with allocated admin time and minimal home visits, allowing for a superior work/life balance for all clinical staff.
Located close to Dundee within easy reach of Perth and Fife, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with an option for a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Circa £100,000 in earnings per annum for a GP Partner
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 8 weeks' holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs