GP - Australia (DWS) Excellent Pay and packages available
We are looking for General Practitioners who want to work in sunny Australia.
We provide healthcare professionals with opportunities and services needed for a fulfilling career in healthcare. A District Workforce Shortage (DWS) is a geographical area where the population has a low access to Medicare subsided medical services.
We also have programmes where you can rotate across the medical centres every 6 months.
Our aim is to work with you to achieve your best.
- Clinically Excel: Centres provide facilities and support for you to deliver medicine to a variety of patients
- Work-life balance: Strike the balance between leisure and work, enjoy flexible rosters
- Career Development: Through our institute acquire new skills and earn CPD at any stage of your career
- Pursue your interests: Our non-exclusive agreements contain no post-term restraints and are supportive of portfolio careers
- Financial Award: Come to an agreement that meets your financial needs.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager, UK and Australia
- Competitive Salary and Employee Benefits
- Grow professionally and personally
- Cost of all your flights covered
- Costs for all accommodation covered
- Costs of flights for you and your spouse covered
- Costs of AHPRA, VISA, & RACGP registration covered
- No accommodation included
Benefits of working with Austin Dean Healthcare:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager (keeping you informed all the way), dedicated team helping you with VISA, Registration etc.
- Competitive Salary & Employee Benefits
- Experience Australia and Grow your career, learn about the healthcare and have great fun on the beach when you have time off.
- Range of locations / centres
We have many permanent jobs in Australia and we can support GP's who have trained / worked in the UK. Please note we cannot accept GP's for this post who are not on the GMC register and on the National Performers List.
We encourage GP's to contact us to find out more, alternatively we have an open day in December 2018, where we will network with likeminded individual and find out more. However spaces are limited so please apply with your CV, alternatively call the team on 020 3489 6070