Emergency Nurse Practitioner, London
Our client is the leading provider of Urgent Treatment Centres in Greater London. We are looking for Self employed, locum Emergency Nurse / Care Practitioners (Band 7) to join our clients established Urgent Care team. The UCC is a 24/7 service staffed by a team of experienced ENPs/ECPs working with GPs to deliver high quality care. We have both Full-time/part-time roles available, in addition to agency sessions.
Why You Should Apply
Our client is a clinically-led organisation and their patients are always put first. Our management teams support our nurses’, ensuring that you have time to do the work you trained for, treating your patients.
We can offer you sessions to fit around your commitments. The Hospital UCC is open 24 hours, 365 days a year and we will have ENP / ECP sessions available during the week, at weekends, during the day and overnight twilights.
We’re flexible too in how you chose to work for us. If you’re looking for a committed salaried position we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our generous benefits scheme, including the NHS pension, six weeks annual leave and educational opportunities. Likewise, if you’re looking for ad-hoc sessional work you can join our agency and enjoy above market rates, picking up sessions as and when you’ve the time to carry them out.
If you’re looking for diversity, as a Austin Dean Emergency Nurse / Care Practitioner you’ll be offered the opportunity to work across all of our UCCs, and walk-in-centres; creating your own portfolio, built around your interests and availability.
Being clinically managed also means we can develop paths for nurses looking for career progression. We also regularly run educational events, peer to peer learning sessions and of course you’ll be supported by our network of over 800 staff.
- You will be qualified and an experienced ENP/ECP with skills in:
- Minor injury – incl. X-ray interpretation, suturing, plastering, management of complex wounds and injury skills (not essential for ANPs)
- Minor illness – incl. common minor illness (training provided for suitable candidates)
- Competent in autonomous assessment, examination, diagnosis and treatment Prescribing qualification desirable
- It is expected that your application (likely on your CV) contains the following information:
- An accurate account of your employment history including length of service in each appointed position.
- Details of any qualifications you hold and professional registrations relevant to this position.
- Contact details of at least two referees covering a minimum of the past three years of employment - where possible* *Referees will not be contacted without your consent.
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Contact us on 020 3489 6070 or simply apply below.