Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Catterick
Benefit from joining a highly regarded, forward-thinking team of GPs and support staff within a training practice which is at the front of innovation within primary care. A truly outstanding practice with a superb support team and exciting opportunities ahead.
You'll benefit from 15-minute appointment times and a below average amount of appointments per day, with protected admin time too. Home visits are taken care of by the GPs and telephone triage is rare.
The surgery has superb CQC ratings across both their sites, and also has maximum QOF points across the board. Additional services run by the practice ensures a stable future for many years to come. Be part of a team who are spearheading the future of integrated care for NHS England.
£42,000 - £51,000 per annum + Indemnity + NHS Pension + Professional fees paid
- Friendly, cohesive GP practice
- Strong GP team, supported by diverse, multidisciplinary team
- CQC rated Outstanding and Good across both sites
- Maximum QOF achieving
- Training practice
- Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes, including spearheading the integrated care model for NHS England.
- Full time ANP role in a GP surgery setting
- 15-minute appointment slots
- Reduced number of appointments per session
- The chance to develop areas of interest
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Make the role your own
- Independent Prescribing qualification essential
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Payment of professional fees such as NMC & RCN
- Funding for further studies
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Career progression; based on your areas of expertise and interest
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!