Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Bedford & Milton Keynes
Please read on to find out more about an exciting opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a practice that has recently undergone a number of changes and is seeking a new and stable team. There would be opportunity to be involved in leadership of the practice and they are able to offer flexible working hours to encourange family friendly hours. There is a well-managed workload on offer and above average remuneration as well as excellent career development opportunities and the opportunity to enjoy a portfolio career in the future.
Commutable from Bedford and Milton Keynes
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Special interests fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- Salaried GP circa £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- High QOF scores
- Well managed workload of 15 consultations a session as well as dedicated admin time
- Systm One
- Exciting future plans
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs