Salaried GP, Slough Area
Salaried GP, Slough Area, 4-8 Sessions, Up to £76,000 FTE
Please keep reading for information on a high achieving and well established surgery in the Slough area who are seeking a Salaried GP. There is a close knit team in place with a lot of long serving staff which creates an excellent working environment. The surgery is well organised and the GP's enjoy a manageable work load, they have also implemented very efficient workflow management system meaning the GP's deal with very little paperwork. There is also opportunity to develop interest areas, there is an optional view to partnership if desired and GP's there can get involved in teaching and training if they wish. The Partners are offering flexible working hours to accommodate family friendly hours, there are also no extended hours or weekend work required.
- 4-8 Sessions Available
- Manageable workload of circa 16 consultations, consultations per session
- Low number of home visits
- Low paperwork
- Flexible session start and finish times available
- Converted premises maintained to a high standard with on site parking
- £9,500 per session, negotiable dependant on experience and skillset
- Indemnity contribution
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place
- 6 weeks Annual Leave and 1 week CPD
- Emis Web
- Training practice
- Support on offer for development of interest areas
- High QOF scores and Good CQC report across all areas
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs