Long term GP Locum position with view to salaried in Peterborough/ Kings Lynn area
Trust Locums are recruiting for a GP to work regular sessions throughout December and January with a view to a salaried GP position.
- Hours of work Monday to Thursday 0800-1830
- 1 hr unpaid lunch break
- Acting as a supervising GP supporting a team of 3 or 4 nurses who initially see the patients, deal with their condition if it falls within their skill set, and liaise with the supervising GP if a prescription is needed or it is a more complex condition.
- GP is acting purely in a advisory/ consultant type role
- Clinical system used at the practice is SystmOne
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.