GP Out of hours available in Kent
Trust Locums are recruiting for a number of GP's interested in out of hour work in the Kent area. Our client has numerous daytime, evening , weekend and overnight sessions currently to January 2019.
- Sessions available up to 12 hours in length
- Clinical system used is Adastra
- Full induction given prior to first session
- Once compliant you can work shifts at any of the sites this client operates.
- Increased rates for overnights and bank holidays
- Additional out of hours indemnity cover is currently paid by NHS England Winter indemnity scheme so no cost to you if you are picking up additional out of hours before 31st March 2019.
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.